For our day 2 in Coron, Palawan we had an all day tour for the day. We woke up in the morning and have our breakfast first before someone picks us up in the hotel and go to the port where we will start our island tour.
We got our tour also in our package tour in A + C Travel & Tours.
Coron Island Tour (7 Islands) – ₽ 1,300
Our first island was the Twin Lagoon.
- Twin Lagoon – it is one of the famous island in Coron, that you should really see when you go to Coron!
The first lagoon is where the boats dock because they can’t pass to the second lagoon that is hidden so from the first lagoon you need to swim underneath the rock or if it is high tide you can climb a ladder over the rock.
The place was so picturesque✨
Check my IG for this ➡️ kristelbotana
Here’s the way to the second lagoon (with the ladder), underneath it, is where you can swim to get pass to the second lagoon.
In the next picture you can see the middle part where we passed through to get in that place where I took the picture.
That time it was low tide so we had both the options how to pass and it was both fun, you could pass first underneath it then going back you can climb the ladder and have picture in there and look at it from above👌🏻 (or vice versa)
The next island was the CYC Beach
- CYC Beach (Coron Youth Club) – in this island you can do snorkeling and you can see mangrove trees in there.
- Banol beach – it is a small stretch of white sand beach and an amazing backdrop of limestone cliffs.
- Skeleton Wreck – it is one of the popular tourist spot in Coron because of the sunken Japanese ship where you can dive and look at it.
I try to look at it from the surface of the water because the water was so crystal clear I did saw some parts of it and it was amazing! How I wish I know how to dive so that I can go near in historic places like that underwater.
- Coral Garden – it is also a great spot for diving and snorkeling especially you’ll see lots of different kind of colorful corals and fishes.
After having lunch in there and relaxing a bit we head to our next stop the Kayangan Lake.
- Kayangan Lake – you’ll need to hike 300 steps first before seeing the beautiful lake and midway through the climb was a breathtaking view that you must really see!✨
The hike was really worth it because after that climb you can finally relax in the lake for quite some time and enjoy the view around the lake.
Here’s the midway through the climb and the amazing and breathtaking view that you don’t want to miss an opportunity to have a picture in here! It is my top favorite island in all the island we’ve been for the day!✨
📸 : Kristel Botana ➡️ kristelbotana ✨
Then there’s a cave in there but we didn’t got a chance to ask our tour guide what can we see in there because he is so busy taking pictures of us one by one in that beautiful view.
And finally we saw the beauty of Kayangan Lake and its relaxing feeling!
After exploring the beauty of Kayangan Lake our last island stop was the Siete Pecados Marine Park.
- Siete Pecados Marine Park – around it was all water and there was no land to go, so boats just drop anchor and then you can jump and swim right away.
The tour guide ask us if we still want to dive or we can just relax in the boat since it has been a long day and the view was relaxing, some of us still dive but the tour guide warned them that they need to be extra careful not only because of the currents that are quite strong but also he said that there are jellyfish around there.
We decided to just relax in the boat and just take pictures📸
And that’s the end of our island tour for that day! We had an amazing time from the first island until the last island alao the tour guides was cool and fun so we didn’t felt bored the whole tour.
- Top from Murashopphclothing (IG shop)
- Shorts from Vaintageph (IG shop)
- Shades from Sunniesstudios
- My bikini top and his shorts are both from H&M.
“Beach vibes only🏝” ➡️ kristelbotana
“See more of the world, one beach at a time🌊”
That’s all for the day tour we still have night tour for our day 2 in Coron, that’s my next blog😊